Computerized Cross Folder AFC-566F
High performance, space efficient automated cross-knife folding machines – The Horizon AFC-56 series feature advanced automation with user-friendliness and high quality folding.
– Set-up a wide variety of fold patterns by simply touching the corresponding icon and inputting the sheet size on the large LCD color touchscreen. 17 fold patterns are set on AFC-566F.
– Automated setups take just a few seconds. The LCD touchscreen prompts the operator through all remaining settings for fast, efficient production. All adjustments are user-friendly and require minimal skill or training.
– All roller gap settings can be performed automatically through the LCD touchscreen inserting a single sheet at the caliper.
– Standard wireless remote controller for more convenient operation.
– Fold rollers are constructed with a combination of steel and soft polyurethane for superior grip and sharp, consistent folding.
|Machine Structure||6KTT (6 Buckles+Fold Knife+2 Buckles Below Knife)|
|Sheet Size (Width x Length)||Max. 558 x 850 mmor 21.965” x 33.460” (Length 1,100 mmor 43.310” with optional extension table)
Min. 128 x 148 mmor 5.040” x 5.830” (Register guide minimum set position : width 74 mmor 3.0”)
|Sheet Weight Range||Normal Paper 35 to 244 gsm
Art/Coated Paper 50 to 232 gsm
|Belt Speed||30 to 240 meters (99 to 787 feet) per minute
Knife Fold 200 meters (656 feet) per minute
|Production Speed||Suction Head 42,000 cycles per hour
Knife 21,000 cycles per hour