Computer-aided Binding System CABS4000S/V
The space-efficient CABS4000S/V binder combines high-performance automation, simplicity of operation, superior productivity, and absolute quality control for short, medium and longer run lengths.
- High productivity at 4,000 books per hour with in-line system from gathering to trimming.
- Color touch screens provide easy, intuitive operation for fast, accurate changeovers and quick adjustments for production flexibility.
- Equipped with interchangeable tank unit that allows binding with both EVA and PUR hotmelt.
- Various book sizes can be bound in-line, from minimum size A6 to maximum size A4.
- Off-line signature gathering is possible using the ST-600 stacker. Also, by installing the RU-600 misfeed unit the gatherer can operate non-stop.
- Quality control image checking cameras, thickness detector, weight checker and other optional quality control features.
- The Horizon bindery management system (pXnet) can also be added, for further to increase in efficiency and effectiveness of the binding process. The pXnet is ready to receive JDF data.
|Book Block Size||Spine Length x Fore-edge Length
Max. 330 x 250 mmor 12.9” x 9.8” Min. 148 x 105 mmor 5.9” x 4.2”
Max. 400 x 280 mmor 15.7” x 11.0” Min. 148 x 105 mmor 5.9” x 4.2”
Max. 330 x 320 mmor 12.9” x 12.5” Min. 135 x 185 mmor 5.4” x 7.3”
|Book Thickness||1 to 45 mmor 0.04” to 1.77” (depending on conditions)|
|Production Speed||Max. 4,000 books per hour|