Tipping Collator HAL-4
Accurate tipping is ensured with the touch panel display and high-sensitive sensor.
- Space-saving 4-hopper collator can deliver 3,600 sets per hour.
- Non-contact gluing unit enables to produce high quality application of glue.
- Via the touch panel display, the number of hoppers which will be used and the on/off control of the optional CCD camera can be set up. The gluing length and position also can be adjusted.
- The high-sensitive sensor is capable of detecting an defective sets with a difference of 0.05 mm/ 0.002″ to avoid producing a bad booklet.
- Optional CCD camera can be attached in the hopper to detect mistake in loading signature into hopper.
|Number of Hopper||4|
|Sheet Size||Post Card to A4 (Max. 260 mmx 330 mm) (10.23″ x 12.99″)
*A4SEF cannot be delivered.
|Sheet Weight Range||Normal Paper 53 to 116 gsm
Coated Paper 80 gsm or more
|Sheet Feeding System||Air Suction and Grip Feeding System|
|Hopper Stack Height||Normal Paper Max : 200 mm(7.87″)
Coated Paper Max : 150 mm(5.90″)
|Production Speed||Max. 3,600 sets per hour (Variable)|