Auto Creaser CRA-36
Creasing, perforating and slitting can be performed in one pass.
- Sharp Creasing – Suitable for creasing covers, restaurant menus, shop cards, greeting cards and laminated sheets. The impact creaser avoids cracking on digitally-printed applications.
- Preparing Perfect Bound Book Covers – Impact creasing helps to prepare high quality perfect bound book covers. Spine, hinge and flap creases can be properly produced by selecting up or down creasing.
- Perforation – The supplied impact perforation unit and the optional rotary perforation unit enables perforation in both directions. Coupons or tickets can be perforated in one pass.
- Reduced die cost – Uniquely designed servo motor controlled “Repeat Register” feature allows multiple-up applications from a single-up die to minimize die cost.
- Simple and easy operation – Reduces costly labor steps and increases productivity with easy setup and operation versus steel rule or mechanical dies.
|Sheet Size||Max. 356 x 610 mm/ 14.0” x 24.0”
Min. 203 x 203 mm/ 8.0” x 8.0”
|Sheet Weight Range||Normal Paper: 52 to 157 gsm
Coated Paper: 73 to 157 gsm
*When you use thin sheets, you need to decrease the speed depending on the sheet size.
*The machine can feed thick sheets (157 through 209 gsm), but the feed speed will decrease.
|Sheet Weight Range||Normal Paper : 81.4 to 370 gsm Coated Paper (for Merge Stacker) : 90 to 360 gsm
Coated Paper (for B2 Stacker) : 104.7 to 360 gsm
Paper Thickness : 4 to 15 pt (0.1 to 0.381 mm)
*1pt = 1/1,000” Production speed needs to be reduced depending on sheet weight range and type of sheet.
|Sheet Pile Height on Feed Tray||Max. 620 mm/ 24.4”|
|Production Speed||Bond Paper 81.4 to 302.4 gsm / Coated Paper 104.7 to 348.9 gsm
3,200 booklets per hour (With Creasing, 16-page, A4 size booklet)
5,000 booklets per hour (Without Creasing, 16-page, A5 size booklet)
4,000 booklets per hour (With Creasing, 16-page, A5 size booklet)
(The production speed is limited depending on the stitcher.)