RMGT 10 -1,020/1,050 mm Format Offset Presses 1050LX-6+CC+LD LX (Wide stock range press)
The RMGT 10 LX (wide stock range press) features a sheet transfer system that employs unique air management technology and a skeleton transfer cylinder that keeps the surface of the printed sheets from coming into contact with the cylinder. This prevents scratching and smearing, ensuring high printing quality. The lineup also includes models with coating units and curing units to handle high-grade high-gloss printing work.
- Skeleton transfer cylinder keeps surface of printed sheets from coming into contact with cylinder
- Air chamber below transfer cylinder ensures stable sheet transfer for a wide range of sheet thicknesses
- Gripper height adjustment device adjusts the gripper pad height on the transfer cylinder according to the sheet thickness
- Remote controlled ink oscillating rollers dead point positioning (ink light and shade position remote control) and other ink adjustment devices specially for printing on heavy stock (optional)
- Automatic non-stop feeder and delivery shutter boosts productivity for continuous printing on heavy stock (option)
- Delta-type dampening system eliminates the need for hickey removal when printing on heavy stock (option)
- Chamber coater system maintains a consistent coating thickness regardless of printing speed (option)
- Paralle processing of printing procedure shortens make-ready time approximately 20-40% compared to previous presses.
|Model||1020 model||1050 model|
|Max. printing speed||16,200 S.P.H.|
|Max. sheet size||740 x 1,020 mm||750 x 1,050 mm|
|Min. sheet size||360 x 540 mm|
|Max. printing area||730 x 1,020 mm||740 x 1,050 mm|
|Paper thickness||0.04 – 1.0 mm|
Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.
This data was obtained under RMGT’s standard test conditions. Results will vary according to the operating conditions.