RMGT 10 -1,020/1,050 mm Format Offset Presses 1050TP-10(5/5) TP (Tandem perfector)
The RMGT 10 TP is a unique tandem perfector press on which the reverse-side printing units are connected to a straight printing press via a special translink unit. After printing the reverse side, the front side is printed without the need to reverse the printed sheets, eliminating various limitations typically associated with perfecting. This also makes it possible to perform perfecting on heavy stock. UV perfecting is also possible by equipping the translink unit with a UV curing unit, providing high-grade printing with no difference in printing quality between the front and reverse sides.
- Special translink unit smoothly transfers sheets from the reverse-side printing units to the front-side printing units without turning the sheets over
- Sheet transfer is performed without changing the gripping side, so plate making position is the same for the front and reverse sides
- Virtually no fan-out, so front and reverse register precision is comparable to that on a straight press
- Configuration can be freely selected from among 1 to 5 reverse-side printing units and 1 to 5 front-side printing units according the job requirements
- Paralle processing of printing procedure shortens make-ready time approximately 20-40% compapred to previous presses.
|Model||1020 model||1050 model|
|Max. printing speed||16,200 S.P.H.|
|Max. sheet size||740 x 1,020 mm||750 x 1,050 mm|
|Min. sheet size||360 x 540 mm|
|Max. printing area||730 x 1,020 mm||740 x 1,050 mm|
|Paper thickness||0.04 – 0.6 mm|
Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.
This data was obtained under RMGT’s standard test conditions. Results will vary according to the operating conditions.