RMGT 10 -1,020/1,050 mm Format Offset Presses 1050ST-5
The RMGT 10 ST (straight press) was developed based on mechanisms offering proven rigidity, an inking device and dampening system that provide exceptional printing quality, and a seven o’clock cylinder arrangement with double-diameter impression and transfer cylinders. This high-performance press boasts the latest state-of-the-art printing technologies.
- SimulChanger fully automatic simultaneous plate changer can change the plates for all units in just 75 seconds
- Easy maintenance, including a function to quickly and easily check the roller nip
- Sheet transfer system’s unique air management technology ensures smooth sheet transfer all the way from the feeder to the delivery section
- Multi-mode dampening system switches the dampening mode according to ink coverage required
- Newly developed press information display with a large 55-inch screen enables the operator to easily monitor printing quality and operating status in real time from the delivery section (option)
- Paralle processing of printing procedure shortens make-ready time approximately 20-40% compapred to previous presses.
|Model||1020 model||1050 model|
|Max. printing speed||16,200 S.P.H.|
|Max. sheet size||740 x 1,020 mm||750 x 1,050 mm|
|Min. sheet size||360 x 540 mm|
|Max. printing area||730 x 1,020 mm||740 x 1,050 mm|
|Paper thickness||0.04 – 0.8 mm|
Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.
This data was obtained under RMGT’s standard test conditions. Results will vary according to the operating conditions.